If you’re a woman business owner and you’re currently in a business partnership, or are considering creating a business partnership, you’re probably picturing the positives: shared responsibility, energetic and motivating brainstorming sessions, and mutual joy as success unfolds, thanks to your complementary skills and knowledge.
A business partnership does, in fact, have the potential to bring with it all of those things – and more. But if a business owner doesn’t make the right considerations and plan carefully, the partnership could end in disaster.
This book is for female entrepreneurs who:
- Understand the potential of a properly planned business relationship – and the careful consideration that goes into it.
- Know that the outcome of a business partnership – fruitful or disastrous – isn’t just a matter of luck, and want to take action to increase the likelihood of their partnership’s success.
- Look forward to reaping the rewards of a business partnership that works for both partners.
- Are ready to take the next step in growing their business through partnership, and want to do so using a methodical, tested strategy that makes the partnering process run smoothly.
- Know that “chemistry” with a partner doesn’t necessarily mean compatible business styles – and want strategies for aligning their business style with their partner’s.
- Want a clear roadmap for accomplishing partnership goals.
Creating a successful, working business partnership takes careful consideration and advance planning.
The road to a fruitful pairing can be fraught with peril, from personal values to professional ethics. Even when two prospective partners share great chemistry, conflicts can later arise over budgeting, financial style, growth strategy and even personal values.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. With the right tools, it is possible to increase your odds of cementing a profitable, enjoyable partnership. We know what it takes to find the right business partner and to work together to meet common goals.
(Not only because we’ve researched and coached hundreds of female entrepreneurs just like you, but also because we have participated in our own partnerships – and found success).
We want you to find success, too. That’s why we’re ready to share everything we know in our newest release, “See Jane Collaborate!”
But first …
Who are we and why should you listen to us?
Azriela Jaffe, Publishing Director for Jane out of the Box Media, is the author of 24 books, including several holocaust memoirs, and self-help/relationship books for women, couples, and entrepreneurs. www.azrielajaffe.com
Michele DeKinder-Smith, founder and CEO of Jane Out of the Box, which provides resources and education for women business owners, is a successful business owner whose multi-million dollar revenue was grown through the power of partnerships. She is also the author of See Jane Succeed. www.janeoutofthebox.com
If you feel like you’re ready to move your company to the next level – closer to your dream – then maybe building a business partnership is the right move for you. That’s what “See Jane Collaborate” is designed for – to provide business owners with the information they need to find the right partner, create a profitable partnership, evolve the relationship in the right way, and even how to end the relationship well, when it's time to do so.
Here’s what you’ll learn in “See Jane Collaborate!”:
- Look Before You Leap: Get off to the right start by knowing the four important stages of preparation for successful partnership.
- Know Yourself: Understand your motivation for partnership, and take a special quiz to find out if your reasons are valid and realistic.
- Know Your Partner: Your partner may be a friend, a relative, a spouse or an acquaintance, but are you compatible as business partners?
- Clarify Your Mission and Vision: Define your goals and use a mission statement to create a clear road map for getting there.
- Formalize Your Agreements: Learn the essentials of a well-written partnership agreement to prevent misunderstandings, protect friendships and provide guidelines in the event of conflict.
- Resolve Conflict: Figure out how to make the most of your complementary business skills, without fighting. Learn how to avoid the triggers that can lead to explosive battles, and join together and prosper in your business.
- End Fairly: When the time is right, terminate the partnership equitably, without hostility.
A business partnership that is the result of careful consideration and prior planning, can produce significant personal and business rewards!
Learn the step by step process for making the right considerations and planning for the right scenarios so your partnership can thrive.
We know your business is important to you. We know you want what’s best for your company and yourself – and what’s best for your prospective partner. Spending less than $30 on this book, which is packed with expert information and advice, has the potential to power you through what otherwise can be one of the toughest decisions you’ll make with regard to your business.
Think about it this way: the information in this book could save you thousands of dollars, hours of time and immeasurable heartache. Because we’ve each been through this process countless times, we know the intricacies of starting and maintaining a business partnership. We know exactly what to watch out for, which questions to ask before you sign the papers, and how to navigate through sticky situations.
©2013 Jane Out of the Box, All Rights Reserved.